EPSza is a dynamic digital solutions company that specialises in creating bespoke software solutions and providing marketing as a service. Our Swiss South African company is a unique blend of cultures, which is reflected in our diverse team and approach to work.
At EPSza, we pride ourselves on our strong work ethic and commitment to delivering high-quality solutions that meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Our team is made up of experienced developers, designers, and marketers who are dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
We believe in fostering a vibrant and inclusive work culture that values collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and bring their own unique perspectives to the table, which helps us create truly exceptional solutions for our clients.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Backend Developer to join our team and work on our cloud-based IoT Platform. As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the backend infrastructure of our platform. You will collaborate with other team members to ensure that our platform meets high-quality standards and is delivered on time.
– Develop and maintain the backend infrastructure of our cloud-based IoT platform using Azure cloud applications.
– Collaborate with the team to identify and implement new features and improvements to the platform.
– Ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of the platform.
– Design and implement high-quality, efficient, and scalable code.
– Write unit tests and integration tests to ensure code quality and stability.
– Troubleshoot and debug issues in the platform as they arise.
– Participate in code reviews to ensure high-quality standards are met.
– Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to backend development and Azure cloud applications.
– Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering
– 5 years of professional experience in software development
– 3+ years of experience in development of C#/.NET applications (backend)
– Good knowledge of development with Azure Cloud Services
– Good knowledge of automated testing on different test levels
– Basic skills in software architecture & design
– Proven experience working in an agile software development process (preferably Scrum & SAFe)
– Visual Studio
– Visual Studio Code
You can hit the apply button below and begin the process. Alternatively, you can also send your CV or portfolio link to email@example.com.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know when we post a new job.
Provide your information below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.