EPSza is a dynamic digital solutions company that specialises in creating bespoke software solutions and providing marketing as a service. Our Swiss South African company is a unique blend of cultures, which is reflected in our diverse team and approach to work.
At EPSza, we pride ourselves on our strong work ethic and commitment to delivering high-quality solutions that meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Our team is made up of experienced developers, designers, and marketers who are dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
We believe in fostering a vibrant and inclusive work culture that values collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and bring their own unique perspectives to the table, which helps us create truly exceptional solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a highly organised and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our Executive team. In this role, you will work closely with our Executives, managing calendars, travel arrangements, and daily tasks. You will also be responsible for organising meetings and events, preparing reports, and handling confidential information with discretion.
– Manage the calendars and schedules of our executives, including arranging meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
– Serve as a gatekeeper and point of contact for our executives, screening phone calls and emails and responding to inquiries on their behalf
– Prepare documents and reports for meetings, presentations, and events
– Organise and coordinate meetings, events, and travel logistics for our executives
– Handle confidential information with discretion and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
– Conduct research and gather information as needed for executive decision-making
– Assist in the onboarding process for new hires and coordinate with the growth manager to ensure a smooth transition
– Manage office supplies and equipment, and handle other administrative tasks as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently and take initiative
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
– Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
You can hit the apply button below and begin the process. Alternatively, you can also send your CV or portfolio link to email@example.com.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know when we post a new job.
Provide your information below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.