EPSza is a dynamic digital solutions company that specialises in creating bespoke software solutions and providing marketing as a service. Our Swiss South African company is a unique blend of cultures, which is reflected in our diverse team and approach to work.
At EPSza, we pride ourselves on our strong work ethic and commitment to delivering high-quality solutions that meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Our team is made up of experienced developers, designers, and marketers who are dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
We believe in fostering a vibrant and inclusive work culture that values collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and bring their own unique perspectives to the table, which helps us create truly exceptional solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a Junior UX/UI Designer to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with our senior design team to create and improve user experiences across our digital products. You will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping user interfaces for websites, mobile applications, and other digital products.
– Collaborate with the senior design team to create and improve user experiences
– Collaborate with EPSza marketing team on a regular basis
– Conduct user research and analysis to inform design decisions
– Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs for websites, mobile applications, and other digital products
– Collaborate with developers to ensure design integrity throughout the development process
– Conduct usability testing and make design recommendations based on feedback
– Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging design technologies
– Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or a related field
– Strong portfolio showcasing UX/UI design work
– Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
– Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
– Familiarity with UX research methods and usability testing
– Design tools: Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
– Prototyping tools: AdobeXD, Figma
– Collaboration tools: Slack, Confluence, Notion
– Project management tools: Jira
You can hit the apply button below and begin the process. Alternatively, you can also send your CV or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know when we post a new job.
Provide your information below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.