EPSza is a dynamic digital solutions company that specialises in creating bespoke software solutions and providing marketing as a service. Our Swiss South African company is a unique blend of cultures, which is reflected in our diverse team and approach to work.
At EPSza, we pride ourselves on our strong work ethic and commitment to delivering high-quality solutions that meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Our team is made up of experienced developers, designers, and marketers who are dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
We believe in fostering a vibrant and inclusive work culture that values collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Our team members come from a variety of backgrounds and bring their own unique perspectives to the table, which helps us create truly exceptional solutions for our clients.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Frontend Developer with at least 5-years experience in Angular to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the front end of our cloud-based IoT platform. This is a customer-facing role, so we are looking for someone with strong design skills who can create visually appealing and user-friendly applications.
– Work in s Scrum Team in a scaled agile setup consisting of several DevOps teams.
– Develop and deliver the frontend part of new features of an existing application.
– Collaborate with backend developers from your team to ensure high quality value adding solutions.
– Contribute to a consistent performant and maintainable front-end architecture.
– Contribute to the EPSza Angular design system and to part of the related developer community.
– Provide technical guidance to peers and other team members.
– Contribute to the refinement and implementation of programming guidelines/standards
– Support and improve existing and new applications along with back-end architect and product support technicians as part of a DevsOps culture.
– Experiencing in designing developing enterprise scale web SPA’s and reusable components/ libraries in Angular ( i.e. advanced in knowledge in Typescript, HTML5, SCSS is a must )
– Minimum 5 years experience in Angular and Typescript
– A relevant tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
– Experience in designing and developing enterprise-scale web SPAs and reusable components/libraries in Angular
– Advanced knowledge of Typescript
– Advanced knowledge of HTML5
– Advanced knowledge of SCSS
– Visual Studio
– Visual Studio Code
You can hit the apply button below and begin the process. Alternatively, you can also send your CV or portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our mailing list and be the first to know when we post a new job.
Provide your information below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.